Sunday, December 11, 2011

My 12 days of somewhat realistic Christmas...

     So, I'm not actually Christian but in the spirit of consumer America I celebrate Christmas... which means on December 24th and 25th I open presents, give presents aaaaaaaand overeat. However now that I'm 22 years old nobody asks me what I want for Christmas... which is a total bummer. I used to have such fun making up my Christmas list each year... I think you know where this is going...

     Drumroll please...


     12 things I want for Christmas this year sans a pony, peace on earth, goodwill towards man... etcetera...etcetera... or my "12 Days of somewhat realistic Christmas."

     On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me... (come on you know you want to sing it...)




1.  Seasons 1-4 of The Venture Bros. on DVD

2. The Nintendo Reversible Messenger Bag from ThinkGeek that (each time it's re-stocked) goes out of stock faster than you can say "Princess Peach"

3. Canon PowerShot SX20IS

4. Nintendo 3DS

5. Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

6. To be free of my AT&T wireless contract without paying the $200 cancellation fee... so I can go to Sprint... $79.99 unlimited everything... That's what I like to hear.

 7. Logitech gaming headset

8. Books, books... and you guessed it... more books.

9. Batman Arkham City


11. Chanel Coco Mademoiselle

12. Holga 35mm Camera


     And there it is... my Christmas list.

-Josie

1 comment:

  1. The zombie cookie jar is AWESOME. P.S. I think it's awesome you found my semi-secret blog. yay!

    ReplyDelete